Wednesday, July 11, 2012
BOY! Blue team! Baby was measuring right on time and weighs about 9oz. We do not have a name picked out nor do we have it narrowed down. Let the fun of picking that out begin! We are very happy and excited for Collin to have a brother. They will be best buds!
Monday, July 9, 2012
Sunday, July 1, 2012
You asked for it... you've got it! Here's a picture and some similarities/differences in the 2 pregnancies. Don't forget to vote!
Pregnancy #1 @ 17 weeks.
- Light nausea in the 1st/2nd trimester. Threw up only a few times.
- Dizzy spells but not as bad as 2nd pregnancy.
- Craved cheese, ice cream, pickles- hated meat.
- Felt movment at 17 weeks.
- Had gained 10lbs by this point.
Pregnacy #2 @ 17 weeks.
- Heavy nausea w/vomiting during the 1st tri but getting better now.
- Lots of dizzy and fainting spells.
- No real cravings. Not eating much. Nothing ususally sounds good. Still hate meat.
- Felt movement at 17 weeks.
- Gained 2-3lbs.
Bellies seem pretty much the same to me... I'm not in maternity clothes yet but using my belly band. That thing is wonderful!