Tuesday, March 30, 2010
I was asked if we plan to TTC another child after this & the answer is yes. I don't plan to take BCP's after baby is born unless my cycles are still really crazy. I can't go months w/out AF as my RE feared that it would cause endometrial cancer. If my endo pain comes back after delivery I will have to go back on them though. We plan to TTC again in a few years after he is born. My ins covers 2 IVF cycles after a live birth so we plan to use those if need be. I'm hoping that I wont have to go on BCP's and have a "surprise" but... we know how that goes! Probably not going to happen! I plan to breastfeed/pump also so I guess it would be awhile before I'd start BCP's and have AF anyway so we'll just have to see how AF is after that.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
On a more positive note we just got back from getting our taxes done & we're getting $1700! WOOHOO. Not much compared to what some people get but we were wanting to get a new bathtub & vanity & now we will be able to! Poor DH w/the bathroom & nursery he's going to be so busy around the house! Oh well not my problem! LOL
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
- I'm off today! YAFREAKINGHOOO. I'm so burnt out on work. SOOOO burnt out. I'm tired of bitchy customers & bitchy co workers. I really want/need a job where I don't deal w/people all day. Just sit an cubical all by my lonesome. That's my dream job. =)
- Its my day off and my dogs woke me up at 7:30. Grrr.
- Baby is doing well... I've been feeling him/her move around alot lately! Such a great feeling. Only 2 more weeks until we find out the sex! I'm so excited yet really nervous for the u/s. This is the u/s where they check all the organs and make sure everything is growing properly. Fingers crossed that everything will be perfect!
- We ordered all of our nursery furniture last night. I know its wayyyy early BUT I couldn't wait any longer. I had it picked out so why not just get it?! I plan to order the bedding after my u/s as long as the little bugger shows us its private parts! Here's the furniture we got. We got the crib, dresser, bookcase, toy box & conversion rails for later. We ordered it in coffee. I measured it all and it's going to fit perfectly in the room. Jake is supposed to be working on it this weekend... getting all the old trim torn off and redoing some of the dry wall. I'll be keeping that man busy for the next 5 months for sure!
- I'm going to attempt to put up a poll on your thoughts of if it's a boy or girl... if you don't see it over to the side you'll know I'm an idiot and couldn't figure it out! Some background info on the boy/girl question...
My mom thinks it's a girl because I'm just like her when she was pregnant w/me. Minor sickness, same kind of belly... that kind of thing.
Jake's family hasn't had girl in generations. Jake's grandpa had only brothers, his dad had only brothers, Jake only has a brother & his brother had all boys. Odds of a girl- pretty slim!
I took an old wives tale quiz on line (I know that doesn't mean squat) & it said boy.
- 18 week belly picture to be taken tomorrow night! I will try and get it up tomorrow- we get our taxes done tomorrow night though so I may not have time. Yuck. I just hope we don't have to pay in this year.