Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Random Bulletts

  • I started cloth diapering M. So far so good. I have 4 of the nice bum.genius ones and 16 of the cheap baby.land ones. You def get what you pay for. I think the baby.land is okay as far as the absorbency goes but the material is def not as nice as the bum.genius. He's been leaking out of the sides of the baby.land too but I think its just because his legs are so skinny. Hopefully once he plumps up a bit more they will fit better.
  • M got his 2 month shots Friday. He weighed in at a whopping 11LB! He did really good taking the shots but now has a snotty nose, cough and isn't eating much. I'm sure it's a mixture of the shots and a cold. C has been sick pretty much non stop since M was born so I'm surprised it's taken this long for him to get sick. I will be calling the doc first thing tomorrow morning.
  • M is only getting up once in the night... usually around 2 and is back up around 6 or 7 for the day. So nice! He's not sleeping in his crib though. Has been sleeping in the fisher price rock.n.play thing. Freaking amazing thing!
  • C is a wild child! He's def 2 1/2! He's very independent and wants everything his way. His temper has really flared up since M was born... I'm hoping once I go back to work he will settle down a bit. Just need a routine. He doesn't want to take a nap or basically do anything I ask him to do. I think he's just trying to see how much he can get away with. With me it's a lot. I'm way to big of a push over when it comes to him. He just melts my heart!
  • Potty training- ugh. I know C is ready and if we buckled down and did it he'd have it down in a few weeks. I just don't want to. Seems like such a pain in the butt! So nice to just slap a pullup on him and go. We have to work on it though... he's been taking his diaper off when he pee's or poops in it. Yeah... gross. He doesn't tell us he needs to go often but when he does we do bring him to the potty and he goes. My sitter is going to work on him and another girl in the next few weeks so hopefully we can get on the same page and get er done!
  • I go back to work 2 weeks from tomorrow. Suck. I'm going to be sad to go back but excited too because I have a new position! I will be working in the loan department and managing the branch and teller line but wont actually be working on the teller line. I even get my own office! Finally my hard work and dedication is paying off!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Wow Jayme... I've missed so much from not checking in like I had been! Congratulations on the birth of M!! I'm sorry you've been having so many lady parts issues :-/ Congrats on your new position! I hope you enjoy it and your new office :-D