Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Gee Thanks

Well I had my 29898273 doctor appt yesterday since M was born to check out my lovely crater cooter. She told me what I basically already knew... its cosmetic, it wont hurt anything as far as pooping, peeing and sexing. I would have to see a doctor in Big Name City to for surgical repair if I chose to do so. With it being "cosmetic"of course insurance would cover squat. Supposedly the crater is caused from a popped stitch when C was born... for the scar tissue. Lovely. Fing lovely. DH claims that it isn't that bad and it doesn't bother him. Well it bothers me. What am I supposed to do though? Not like I have thousands of extra dollars to throw around on an "elective"surgery. I think I lied when I said I wasn't depressed or at least I wasn't at the time... I'm getting there though. This is just too much. I can't catch a break.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Oh Jayme that just sucks! Sorry you're having to deal with all of this {{HUGS}}

Allison said...

Oh sweetie. That sucks. :( Hugs....