Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone! I know I haven't blogged in forever... my baby boy has been born! He was born Nov 24th at 7:30 pm. Weighed 6lb 4oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Healthy baby boy! He's getting so big already. Collin has had a good Christmas. Got lots of toys but has the flu bug. Hoping he is better soon. DH and I are good... tired w/the new baby and ready for a date night! I hope to blog again with a full birth story but honestly I just don't have time and I don't think anyone reads anyway. I've tossed around just deleting my blog all together. Not sure what I'll do. For now I will say that I read (kinda) your blogs when I have a chance and I hope everyone is doing well this holiday season!

6 comments:

Angie said...

I'm still here! I've kept up with you on FB, but it was good to read a post again. Totally understand not having time anymore, but know that at least someone still cares! Hope your little one feels better soon!

M said...

Jayme, I still read every post! I never post anymore either though. My last post was my pg announcement and I got zero comments, lol. So I too figured, what's the point. Congratulations on the birth of Maddox! Take care!

Christina said...

I still read!! Congrats again!

A Wife and a Teacher said...

I still read!! I understand not having time to update, I still read but usually on my phone so I don't always comment. How is it going with two little ones??? I am so worried how Will is going to do with the baby, especially since I am on my own so much.

Allison said...

I'm late, but I'm still here! :)

Congrats on the new little boy! Wishing you all the best in 2013!

Julie said...

I still read. I'm glad your little boy arrived healthy.