Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ultrasound Update

Ultrasound went great! Baby is measuring 1 day ahead and the heartbeat was beating at 108bpm. Yay! He/she was too small to actually hear the heartbeat but we could see the pole. Tech seemed to think everything looked fine. Such a relief! Thanks for the prayers & kind words. Love you all!!

Question... does anyone know how to change your time zone on here? Just saw that my last posts says it was 8pm and I actually did it at 1pm...

6 comments:

A Wife and a Teacher said...

Yeah!! I am so happy for you! So when is your offical due date?

Julie said...

I'm glad everything went well. Sorry I wasn't here earlier to offer moral support

Allison said...

AWESOME!!!! :) :) :)

No clue on the time zone thing...

Misty Dawn said...

YAY!!

To A T said...

YAy! so glad it went well :) No idea on the time zone thing either

Anonymous said...

It does say 1PM ...1:08PM to be exact!