Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

BETA Results

The results are in! I went in Friday (4wks, 2 days) and my HCG was 110 and progesterone was 20.23. Both were in the normal range but she said if it make me more comfortable we could check again. So I went today (4wks, 6 days) and my HCG was 633 so well over doubled. Thank you god. They didn't recheck the progesterone because that was smack in the middle of what it should be during the 1st tri. Seemed low to me but after searching online I found that it was normal. My due date is December 5th & I will have an u/s on May 1st to check for HB. God willing. I'm still in total shock and nervous but very happy! I ordered Collin a "Awesome Brother" t-shirt to wear to my IL and my mom's for Easter to tell them the news. I told one of my co-worker and my BF and that's it. I will probably tell the rest of the coworkers next week as I wont be able to lift any bags or boxes of coin which is a part of my job. I will make sure they keep it w/in our branch like we did with Collin. We are all very good friends so it is hard keeping this secret from them. I wont be doing any FB announcements until HB check. There is a girl I'm friends w/on FB that posted yesterday that she was expecting baby #4. No husband or BF. Freaking redic and she's due in Dec! She can't be any further along than me. Oh to be so fearless and post something like that so soon. I hope she doesn't regret that.

I had a surprise 30th for my husband last weekend! He was so surprised! I really thought he knew. No one noticed I wasn't drinking (thankfully) and we all had a great time. Except my best friend that I told my news to. I told her the day after my + because I knew she would figure it out at the party and didn't want her to find out that way. See, she's been TTC for a while now and has a fibroid tumor that may or may not be able to be removed. She may end up w/a hysterectomy. I feel horrible to say the least. She's very upset and hurt over my news. I totally understand. It was her turn and I know that. I have felt all the feelings she's feeling right now. She doesn't know if she can talk to me about TTC anymore and I hate that. I wish I could do something to help her. I'm very upset over the whole thing and don't know what to say. I understand her feelings. I do. I just hope we can stay close. Please give me some advice on this. I'm at a loss. It's very strange being in this spot when I was on the "other side" for so long...

4 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

I haven't checked anyone's blogs in SERVERAL months and I LOVE this is the first post to pop up in my news feed!
Congrats...how exciting!! I can't wait to follow your updates! :) I'm glad I checked or I never would have known until you announced it on FB! I plan to make a post soon about what's going on in our ttc front. :)

Allison said...

WOOOHOOOOO!!!! So happy for you!!

Awww ((((Huge hugs))))) to your friend. I know you'll be sensitive and give her space, and I hope she comes around. (It's not like you planned this or even imagined in your wildest dreams that it would happen...)

Regardless. Infertility sucks, always, and my heart goes out to her.

Richelle & Mike said...

congrats jayme!

^J^ said...

Awesome numbers!!! Very happy for you!

I hope you friend comes around. Like pp said, you didn't plan this and she shouldn't be making you feel guilty. If Infertility or pregnancy took turns, even I would have a baby by now. But, it doesn't...It just sucks!

Take care & I'll be praying for increased #'s & a healthy pregnancy!