Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Trigs

I just POAS and it was positive. Holy shit. I'm in shock. Like more in shock than I was with Collin. I'm just sitting here like "how did this happen" not in negative way just like HOLY CRAP it happened! There are so many factors to say it wouldn't happen w/out IVF w/ICSI. And it did. Just good old fashioned sex. I'm on my lunch break. Why do I POAS on my lunch break? And I work late tonight so it will feel like an eternity until I get home to tell DH. He's going to be shocked too. Holy crap. Holy crap!

I'm sorry if this is all over... I'm seriously shocked and I don't know what else to say. I'm so happy! and excited and scared! I have make sure my progesterone is good. I have to find a new doc as mine retired. Holy crap.

13 comments:

Jenn said...

HA! Congrats I knew it when you posted about the spotting!!!

Lets home bean sticks!!!!!

Charlotte said...

Jayme!!!!!!! Yay!!!! Soooooo excited.and happy for you!!! I had.a feeling when you posted about cramping and spotting! Yay again, Mama!!!

Angie said...

Aaahhhhh! I totally just screamed out loud. Scared the crap out of my dog. Congrats, girlie! Sending prayers your way!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!

wishing you happy and healthy pregnancy :)

-rash

Cheryl said...

OMG congrats!!!!!

Christina said...

Yay!!!! Congrats!!! What a wonderful surprise! :)

Allison said...

Holy fuckballs!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

A Wife and a Teacher said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

To A T said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Super congrats Jayme!! So, so, SO excited for you!!

Julie said...

Wow! That it great.

M said...

Sooooo wonderful!!!! Yay!!!

Anonymous said...

So excited for you. I have been following your blog for a long time. I came on here checking for a post, because I knew with your last post it was a possibility. When I clicked on your blog I let out this huge gasp, when I saw your ticker for baby #2. Congrats!!!!!

Southern Queen of the Crazies said...

Yay! My second happened the old fashioned way too. ;)