Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New Blog

I've decided to form a new blog that is about my life as a Mommy. Blogging about things I've learned and what I have yet to learn and every day craziness that is my new life. I've been a shitty blogger to you guys by only blogging about my child and I know some of you don't want to hear about it. If you wish to follow my mommy journey please read my new blog here. I plan to keep this blog up but make it private in the next few weeks. I want to always have this blog for my "friends" that I can say anything to. You girls have been so good to me. Given me advice when I needed it... I don't want to loose that and I don't want to loose the place where I can type out my inner thoughts. This is my journal... for me to remember the things that have happened in the past and what I've been through. I guess you could say this is my "mental & emotional" blog and the new is my "mommy" blog. I hope you all keep up with me but understand if you don't. Love you all!

5 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

I'll be reading!! Well, I find when the blogs go private the new posts don't show up on my blog roll. If someone could tell me how to fix this I'd be very appreciative!!

mistydawnpaul@gmail.com

Elizabeth said...

I'd love to keep following you here as well as on your mommy blog so count me in!

elizmw83@ptd.net

A Wife and a Teacher said...

I would love to read also.

^J^ said...

Aww thanks hon for checking on me!! ;) I'm doing good, how are you?

....of course I want to still follow you! I just didn't want to publish my email. I think you might have it though, but if not, then I'll message it to you on FB.

Angie said...

I am following your new blog, but I would miss you here! Could I still read?

pianowoman413@gmail.com