Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 23, 2012

Here we go again...

Poss Trigs













No. I'm not pregnant. Although I could be, someday, maybe.... We're kind of TTC. Kind of. Not temping or taking OPK's or anything like that but just BDing around the time I would O and seeing what happens. Ya know my cycles aren't the best but O usually takes place around CD 17 so that's what I'm basing this on. Anywho... we BD on CD16 & 18 this cycle. I had some cramping today w/mild spotting. Implantation? Ya think? Gesssh I have my mind in the clouds. Like it would happen. So easily. Ya right. I was beyond lucky to get pregnant w/Collin... having another one is almost unthinkable. I mean, I think about it and I want it but I really don't think it will happen. Not w/out a damn good fight anyway. Which I plan to do... I wont go down w/out a fight. Never have. I'll keep you posted. I'm sure AF will be here like normal but until then... I can think "what IF?"

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Well here's to hoping that a baby growing is exactly what's going on in there :-) Good luck!

Angie said...

Best of luck to you!

Allison said...

Here's hoping the second time is WAY easier!

^J^ said...

Fingers crossed for an easier fight this time around!!