Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Follow me!

Don't forget to follow my new blog http://survivingmommyhood101.blogspot.com . I will be making this blog private in the next few week but will keep my new blog public. It will mostly be kids related but not ALL so if you don't want to follow I understand. I currently only have 2 followers... I'm such a LOSER! hehe.

Anywho I hope you are all doing GREAT! We are doing good. The weather here is beautiful. We've been spending most of our evenings outside. I can't wait to plant flowers and work in the yard. I talked DH into building a pergola. I can't wait. It will be nice to have a covered outdoor space. We currently just have a patio and it's boring. I think a pergola will dress it up and I'd love to strand lights from it and get one of those cute little area rugs w/some pillows. Getting tons of ideas from Pinterst. Bless it! I curse my coworker who got me hooked on that! Well I better get going... please leave a comment and let me know how you all are. Some have been MIA for quite awhile. Still thinking of ya'll!

No comments: