Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, February 3, 2012

Just lovely...

Have you ever thought about an ex boyfriend... ya know "that" ex. The one you still wonder about occasionally and think "man if I ever run into him I hope I'm looking HOTT so he sees what he missed out on!" Well I just ran into mine and I so wasn't looking HOTT. Makeup hadn't been touched all day, hair could use a good combing, wearing the jeans that make my ass look humongo but were clean this morning. Yep, I bet he's really upset he missed out on this one! Geessh. At least I didn't have Collins snot all over the back of my leg.... or at least I don't think I did.

2 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

HAHAHA!!! Yep I totally know the BF you're talking about and would have to lose 60lbs before running into him ;)

Southern Queen of the Crazies said...

I married mine. :)