Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cleaning lady?

So my best friends mom cleans houses and charges $15 an hour. She said it would take 2.5 to 3hrs to clean my house. I'm seriously thinking about hiring her. I love a clean house & I love cleaning supplies! But I don't like doing nothing but cleaning and having zero time to myself. When Collin naps I clean. That's it. Maybe sit down and watch a TV show. Maybe. I work 40+ hrs a week and am a FT mommy. I think I deserve to come home to a clean house at least twice a month! She said she'd try and fit me in on Fridays... how awesome would it be to come home after a long week to a spotless house? Of course it will be filthy by Sunday after Collin, DH and the dogs have tracked god knows what into it! What do you think? I could cut down my weekly allowance and spending on stupid stuff. It would be worth it. Right?

6 comments:

Allison said...

Go for it!! That woild be awesome. I'm working 4on days a week so I can spend my day off cleaning. I almost think I'd ratherr pay someone to clean!!

Julie said...

Her rate sounds pretty reasonable. I'd go for it if I didn't feel weird about someone cleaning up my mess.

Anonymous said...

HIRE HER RIGHT NOW! You will not regret it! I did for the same reasons. And also, how crazy does this sound, but I also keep up better between her visits because I don't want her to come in and see a disaster. I did the same thing, was able to cut back on spending, actually felt like coming home and cooking etc. It doesn't take much to cover that price.
Jenni

To A T said...

You should totally go for it! I'm a SAHM and would like to hire a cleaning lady once in a while just so I have an afternoon where I can do something other than CLEAN while B is napping! Seriously! Go for it!

A Wife and a Teacher said...

I agree, do it!! I would love to find someone to come to my house!

^J^ said...

Do it, to it!! =}