Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

On aging....

I'm getting older, there's no doubt about that. I'll be 28 in a few months, young for some of you but I feel oooooooooolllllllllllldddddddddd. Partly because I have to color my hair every 8 weeks or I'd be granny gray. My dad was totally gray when he was in his 30's and my mother has colored her hair ever since I can remember. My brother is 35 and he's almost totally gray. Damn bad genes. The point to my little bitch here is that I just plucked a gray hair from my eyebrow. I'm getting gray fucking eyebrows. You're shitting me.

4 comments:

A Wife and a Teacher said...

I had to start coloring my hair when I was 26, I was blessed with the same gray hair jeans also. It sucks!!

Misty Dawn said...

HAHAHA!!! I color my hair blonde and haven't noticed any grays yet, nor do I want to. I'd be pissed if I had a gray eyebrow hair too. LOL

Katie said...

I'm so in the same boat! My dad was salt 'n' pepper by the time he was 22 and I started down that road at that age. now I'm 30 (gulp!) and it's dye city every three weeks *sigh*

^J^ said...

Tell me about it! I found a small patch of grey hairs the other day and freaked.the.flip out. I'll be 32 this week and am feeling verrrrrryyyyyy old....much older now, that you've mentioned you're ONLY 28! :{ Lol!!