Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hi girls!

Once again... terrible blogger here! I've been ~trying~ to comment but just haven't had much to blog about lately but I'll do a few bullets while I have a few minutes.


  • Collin's almost 1 1/2! I can hardly believe it! He's such a big boy. Runs around crazy, climbing on EVERYTHING, repeating everything we say, eating w/a fork off a plate really well, sleeping awesomely.. he's just freaking awesome. He has his moments of OMG this kid's making me nuts! We're definitely into the "terrible two's" already... he has a bad temper and even makes fists and punches the wall or whatever is around him. Yay, I'm guessing he picked that up at the babysitter. He sure didn't learn that from us! It he doesn't get his way he is freaking pissed! Sometimes I just want to laugh at him. Speaking of the babysitter... awesome. I'm so glad we got out of Big Name Daycare. I love where we take him now. Such a relief!

  • AF found me today. Yippy... she's brought her good buddy Crampy w/her too. Haven't seen him in a while. Haven't missed his bitch ass either. It was a 32 day cycle. Woohoo! I can't believe I have "normal" cycles now. How strange to be normal. :) We're still planning to TTC #2 this summer. I'm so freaked about it. I don't want to go down that road again but I have to. I have to try and give Collin a sibling. I have to. What if something happened to DH & I? He'd need them. I hope no one takes offense to my words... I'm so blessed to have Collin and he has fulfilled all of my dreams and I will be happy with him and only him but I do have to at least try.

  • Pinterest. Wow... why did someone invite me to this!? I'm addicted. I'm so not creative and I've made 2 projects already! I did a button monogram "N" and a crayon monogram "C." I think they turned out really well too. It's nice to be proud of something I made. DH says they look good too. He might just be telling me that hoping he'll get lucky! LOL

  • Last night DH and I had a "date night." Collin stayed the night at the IL's and we went out to dinner at C.hil.i's and to L.owe.s. So romantic! Then we came home and listened to music and went to bed by 10:30. We're so lame. It was nice to have a quiet night w/just the two of us though. We've only had that a few times since Collin was born. Funny though... we spent most of the night taking about him anyway!

  • Well I better get to cleaning... hope everyone is doing well!

5 comments:

Julie said...

I completely understand your need to at least try to give Collin a sibling. I am feeling like I am leaning more toward being okay with living child-free, but need to at least feel like I gave it my all before I give up on the dream of having kids.

Misty Dawn said...

I'm doing well here, or as well as I can. Sounds like my date life when we actually go out ;)

Christina said...

Good luck with TTC #2. One of my big reasons for wanting to have another baby was because I didn't have siblings and when my parents died it was incredibly hard. There isn't anyone that can relate to how I feel and I never want Annika to feel that way!

Elizabeth said...

Good luck with TTC #2! There's nothing wrong with wanting another child so your 1st has a sibling. It's so amazing having another one & seeing them play together. The love they have for each other is out of this world. It's easy to forget all the craziness that comes with it but of course the end result is totally worth it.

I can't believe Collin is already 1 1/2!! It sounds like he's doing wonderfully. Pics lady, pics!!

A Wife and a Teacher said...

I can't believe he is 1 1/2 already! I hope he has a little brother or sister soon!!!

I LOVE Pinterest!!! I have found so many good ideas for school and yummy food. I already have most of Will's 1st birthday planned thanks to it!