Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hello?? Are you out there?

I've noticed I have a TON of blogs I used to read that are either private or not around anymore. I don't know if some of you have made new blogs or just stopped blogging for some reason but if you are on this list please comment and let me know you're still alive! Some of these haven't blogged in over a year!

~Journey to be coming a mommy~ I remember last time I read you, you were fostering a few kids... you're private now. I'd love to read you and see how you're doing! Please invite me :)

~Listening for little steps~ You haven't blogged since the birth of your twins. How are you guys?

~IVF in Budapest~ I know you decided not to do IVF again just yet but please keep blogging. I want to know how your little guy is doing!

~If these walls could talk~ You're private too Caitlin. I'd love to read you. I hope you are doing okay.

~ Baby Steps~ Again... haven't heard from you in a long time. Hows the little one? She so cute!

~Looking for my Keys~ Robin, I know you said you were "checking out" are you coming back to us? We miss you & I hope you're doing okay. We're FB friends but I know you can't really speak your mind on there!

~The Williams Family Pregnancy Blog~ Is there a new blog I should be following now that you've had the baby? I don't see a link.

As for us, we're good. Collin's a mad man and keeps me busy non stop. He's a typical (almost) 1 1/2 year old boy. In. To. Everything. I will update w/some pictures soon. My computer is so slow!

9 comments:

Tanya said...

I've been thinking about these too, glad you posted. I hope all are well. As for me, I'm just blogged out right now and I'm at an IF crossroads that I don't know which direction to take.

E said...

A lot of bloggers are't around anymore. Seems life has taken them into differections. A lot of people have gone private too.

Jenn said...

Yeah I agree with E lots of people including myself went private.

M said...

Still here and I still read you jay me! Can you see my blog? I went private too after strangers started commenting.

A Wife and a Teacher said...

I've been thinking about a lot of them too. A lot seem to have gone private.

^J^ said...

Yep, we've lost track of a lot of them. :( Wish they would pop in every once in awhile and let us know what's going on. It's difficult to let go when they have shared so much of their lives with us and then all of a sudden, nothing.

Glad you're still here hon!

^J^ said...

And what happened to Misty?? Did she go private or did she stop altogether?

Elizabeth said...

Hey Jayme- I do have another blog but I haven't blogged in for forever. I really need to get back to it but it's so hard! LoL The one I have where you can see updates is www.we3williams.blogspot.com :-)

Morgan Owens said...

I'm about to start blogging again!