Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Say what?

Just opened my mail and I have a $1300.00 refund check from my RE. The memo says "overpayment on account." Huh? I tried to call but their office is closed. Collin's almost 16 months old... it's been 23 months since I've been there. I sure hope it's correct.. but I'm a tad confused and skeptical. Until then.. Happy Freaking Thanksgiving! Had I of known I'd have this check coming in I would have bought the name brand fixens!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Wow! What a nice surprise. Hope it's yours for real!

Christina said...

Hopefully it is correct and you can do some Black Friday shopping tomorrow!!

E said...

I wouldn't question!! I'd go cash that sucker in and go Christmas shopping, lol.

^J^ said...

Wowzers!! I would love a refund check from my RE! Hope it's not a really late April Fool's joke and that you get to keep it.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Julie said...

WooHoo! I hope it's not an accident.

Misty Dawn said...

Dude i wish it were me!!