- Collin is 13 1/2 months old. He's running around, talking (well he knows what he's saying anyway) non stop, making me laugh constantly and just an all around happy boy. He's doing better w/the sleeping. Put him down after rocking him (not giving up the rocking) and he's out. He will sometimes wake up in the night and we just lay him back down and he's usually asleep within a half hour. I'd say he's been sleeping all night about half the time. Progress! I will get some pictures on here at some point... I'm bad I know.
- Collin & I took a Musikgarten class over the summer that was just 6 weeks and we start a whole semester- 15 weeks the first week of October. I'm excited! He had so much fun last time and I know he'll love this one since he can do so much more now. He loves music. DH plays or used to play I should say the guitar and Collin loves walking by and playing the guitar. He love being outside so I'm hoping this will help keep him occupied this winter when it's too cold to be outside!
- I had a 28 day cycle this month! Yay! I was shocked. My cycles still aren't consist ant but they haven't been longer than like 34 days which is pretty freaking awesome for me. I'm worried though TMI... AF has been super heavy, clotty and I've been having bad pains in my rectum. What could that be? Oh and I was having weird stomach pains before AF arrived, on my left side mostly. I'm worried the endo is coming back. Ugh. DH & I have discussed TTC again and we will probably try this summer. I thought I'd give myself 6 months DIY before seeing an RE. Guess we'll see how that goes. We could change our minds though... I'm not sure we're ready to hop on that train again and I'm not ready for the emotional side of it. I have to try though, not only for myself but for Collin. I want him to have a sibling. He'll need them when DH and I are gone someday. I just hope god lets it happen. Never the less... I've been blessed w/Collin and I will never forget how lucky I am.
- Works the same- still not getting credit I feel I deserve. Still not getting promoted when other not so worthys are. I guess I'm not kissing the right ass! LOL. Ah well it is what it is. A paycheck. Small but better than nothing right =)
- Couponing- I freaking love it. It's like a high for me. I'm a shitty couponer and often get ripped off when I think I'm getting a deal but hey it's fun and it gives me something to do. Not to mention that I have body wash, toothpaste and tampons to last us clear though next year.
- I'm trying to grow my hair out- I hate this stage. It looks like crap. It will be nice to have it long again though.
- Last night we had a wedding reception. Left there about 8 so C could go to sleep. After that I went to have a drink w/an old neighbor of mine. We grew up together. He's like a brother to me. He moved 9 hours away after he got married and I haven't seen him since. That was a year ago but seems like a lot longer! Anywho so he tells me to meet him at this pavilion. I figured his family would be there because it's a usual hangout for them. Nope, it's his 10 year class reunion! I felt like such a dumb ass. I walk up there like WTF are these people and where is the fam? I gave him a hard time about that one! He still swears he told me it was his reunion. I reread the face.book convo and no he didn't! It was a nice visit though. His wife was there so I was talking to her most of the time. I think it made her feel better because she didn't know anyone there either.
- Well I only have about an hour before C wakes from his nap so I better do something productive around the house. I hope everyone is well and I'm sorry I've been a bad friend to you guys lately. Maybe life will calm down a bit and I can start blogging more! Someday!
Sunday, September 25, 2011
We're alive & well
Yup crappy blogger alert here! Doesn't seem like anyone has been blogging much lately. Or maybe I'm just way out of the loop because of my absentness. So sorry. Nothing too exciting has been going on w/us but I will do a little bullets here just to say a few things!