Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLLIN!



It's Collin's first birthday... wow where has the time gone? I can't believe that it was an entire year ago that he was born. Doesn't seem possible. He's a walking babbling fool now! I can't even begin to describe how lucky I feel today. I have a happy, healthy one year old son. What more could I ask for? I have been blessed. Happy Birthday Collin. Mommy & Daddy love you more than you will ever know!

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Aww!! Happy birthday little guy :-)

Angie said...

Happy birthday to Collin!

Christina said...

Happy Birthday to Collin!! Wow, how time flies!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Collin !!!

(((HUGS))

Dot

E said...

Happy birthday little one!! Are you going to have a party for him?

M said...

Happy birthday little man!

A Wife and a Teacher said...

Happy Birthday Collin!!! I can't believe he is one already!

To A T said...

Happy Birthday little man!!! :)