- Collin's now 11 1/2 months. Holy crap. He's taking 10+ steps at a time and I'm sure he'll have this walking business down by this bday in 2 weeks. 2 weeks. Depressing really. I don't want him to grow up. His party is all planned and ready to go. I'm really looking forward to it. I promise to take lots of pictures! I can't believe I almost have a toddler. =( We switched his car seat tonight so he's now in this in my car and this in DH's truck. DH's brother had the Graco seat in their basement and weren't using it so we traded that for our Rock Band. We never played anyway. Took up space. We put him in them tonight and he cried. I hope he likes it a little better tomorrow! Sleeping... not. going. well. We went to the Chiropractor Monday and she claims his "neurotransmitter switch" is turned off. Whatever the hell that is. Said it would take a few visits to get it back on so he sleeps. Huh. Well we're going back tomorrow so we'll see how he sleeps tomorrow night! The last 2 nights have been pure HELL. He screamed for 2hrs last night. Yeah, this crying it out method doesn't work on this kid. He's persistent as hell! He wont give up until you come in and get him! So far he's been asleep for 1/2 hr but I'm just waiting for him to wake up.
- I started spotting last week and haven't stopped. It's very light. Old blood w/a tad bit of red in it. Go figure. I knew my cycles wouldn't stay normal for long. I need to schedule my yearly anyway so I'll talk to my lovely GYNO then. Sucks that my RE isn't in my network anymore or I would go strait to him. I may call them anyway just to get their opinion. I'm sure my GYNO will just try and put me on the pill and I don't want to do that (we are using the ol` pull out method. Yuck!). That is my last resort. Never helped my cycles before anyway so why bother now. We still aren't TTC nor are we talking about it. Maybe we'll change our mind after Collin starts sleeping but for now it's not even a question. Plus we can't afford it. Can't afford daycare for 2 kids let alone IF treatments.
- We aren't building =(. Makes me very sad. We got our estimate back which was great. DH could build it and our payments would be the same as they are now BUT the property taxes in that neighborhood are ridiculous and that alone would make our payments $300+ more a month. Not in the cards right now. We've decided to go ahead and put hardwood down in our living room and hallway and do some more painting. I figure if I'm stuck here I may as well enjoy it.
- I've been really missing you girls lately. I'm not sure what it is but I've been thinking of you a lot lately. Just thinking about when we all started this shitty journey and how it's ended for some and still going on for others. I just wish we all could get our dreams. Hearts & Hugs.
- Collin just started crying- slept for 45min. Now the fun part begins.... I hate this. I just want to go get him right now! This is so hard...
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Yup, Wandom like Elmer Fudd.