Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Random Thoughts


  • Collin is pulling up and cruising around everything. He makes me nervous. Poor kid constantly has a bruise somewhere on his body from his multiple falls. I can't believe how much he changes in such a short amount of time. I love him more & more everyday. I have his picture as my back ground at work and I'm constantly just staring at it and thinking about how lucky I am to have such a great kid.

  • My pregnant niece won't accept my facebook request. Little does she know that since she is just ignoring it and not actually denying it that it notifies me of every little post she puts on there. She is so immature and constantly has things on there about wanting to kick so and so's ass and bitches and skanks.. blah blah blah. I'm at a loss for words. This poor baby doesn't have a chance. I was hoping it would change her for the better but it clearly is not. The baby daddy is not in the picture and according to her posts she hasn't even announced who it is yet. I'll be surprised if she actually knows who that father even is. ~Sigh~

  • We are thinking about building a house! I'm excited yet terrified. It will be in a small town outside of where I live now which will make my commute about 20min- right now I live like 10min from work and go home every day for lunch. It will be a major change not to live smack dab in the middle of town. DH never drives to work- his dad picks him up on the way so he uses little gas and will have to start driving into town and meeting some where. Our gas alone will go up about $40 a week. The land in this town is super cheap because they are trying to build it up. The school system is great and the community itself is awesome. My mom actually lives there w/her BF and the neighborhood we will build in is the same one as her. Not sure if I want to be that close but land where I live now is soooo expensive. We would never be able to afford it. I'm still not sure if we can afford to build BUT DH is a carpenter & his dad's a contractor so we will be doing all the labor ourselves and getting a contractors discount on everything. Cutting down the cost majorly. It will take about a year to get done since we will be working on it during the evenings and weekends but I'm okay with that. I'll let you guys know what transpires on this!

  • Swear I had more to say but now I'm just tired and have a headache so I guess I'll skedaddle. Hope you are all doing well! XOXO!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Building a house is so exciting! (And so frustrating sometimes!) Congrats!

Julie said...

Good luck if you decide to go forward with building a house. Do you know what floor plan you would want yet?

A Wife and a Teacher said...

We live about 25 minutes from "town". My husband works in a different city so he has a 50 min. drive but we love living out away from the hustle and bustle of town!

Good luck making a decision, I know it is scary!!!

Poor Collin, I'm sure it is very nerve-wracking watching him fall!