Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

I really don't want leftovers so...

A few weeks ago I was at my in laws for a little cookout. I made spinach dip and beer bread. Apparently my MIL made the same thing and she said she didn't want leftovers so I wasn't allowed to put mine out. They're coming over for dinner tonight. I have a notion to make the same thing as her and tell her we won't be eating hers because I don't want to have leftovers. Hump. Who says that?

6 comments:

Sweet Pea said...

ROFL !!! Do it Jayme.

That was very rude of her, you made something to bring to her house and she put out hers instead.

Jenn said...

OMG!! You should!!!!!!! That was rude the thing she should have done was put yours out.. and put hers away!

Allison said...

She knew yours was better. ;)

LMAO - what a thing to say!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Totally do it Jayme :-D

Southern Queen of the Crazies said...

Do it!!

Christina said...

She was probably afraid yours was better!