Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Random Bullets


  • Collin is 8 months old today! I have no idea how much he weighs but I'd say 20+lb. He's trying his damnedest to crawl but hasn't figured it out yet. For now he's rolling all over the place. He's wild & crazy & I fear that I'm going to have a wild child on my hands!! With his red hair he reminds me of Junior from Problem Child! Haha

  • I redecorated our computer room. It was a hodge podge of mismatched furniture and now it all matches and looks great! I got a leather futon and a corner computer desk. Makes the room much more open & de cluttered. I'll post some before & after pics when I'm completely done!

  • I'm up for a promotion at work. Me & 2 other people. I'm terrified. I'm so afraid I wont be chosen and will forever be stuck in the position I'm in. I like my job don't get me wrong but I really need to be making more money. It's so tight around here right now... I'd just like to have some wiggle room!

  • I found in home day care for Collin! It's one of our good friends mom's. She comes highly recommended and finally has an opening in October! I can't wait. Collin & I are going for a visit tomorrow to check it out. It will be perfect... she lives only a few blocks away & will be saving us $110 a month! Can't beat that =)

  • My vaginal cyst is gone. Weird huh? It just disappeared. Must have been a clogged duct of some sort.

  • Nothing else has been said about my mom, brother and the money. I doubt if she even said anything to him. Too bad she's been giving him $2000 a month now on top of everything else. His job is seasonal so apparently she's paying him a monthly salary for the winter. Again... WTF? Oh well, don't worry about little ol me over here. I'm just rolling in the dough! HAHAHAHAHA NOT!

  • I've joined a "chub club" at work. Ugh.. I really don't have that much weight to loose, maybe 10lb but I just need to tighten and tone. My belly is still all saggy and sometimes I still look pregnant. I've been lazy. I have to start exercising. I'm hoping this motivates me.

  • Ellie update- we did a urinalysis on her and she has a bacterial infection. The vet put her on antibiotics but they are not settling with her. Every time we give them to her she vomits, at least once. They are waiting on the culture to come back tomorrow to see if they will change her antibiotic or what we will do. She is also on a kidney diet now instead of the liver diet from Hills.Science.Diet. I'll keep you posted. So far other than the antibiotic upsetting her tummy she's acting fine. My poor fur baby.

  • I think that's all I've for for now... time for some R&R!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I was thinking about you and your doggie last night, Jayme. ((Hugs)) Poor thing!

So cool about the day care, and GOOD LUCK on the promo opportunity!!! Go get 'em, tiger!!

Steph O. said...

Good to hear from you!

I hope your dog improves soon. And GOOD LUCK on the promotion! :)