Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I did it & ABC's of me

Well I talked to my mom tonight. It was basically a waste of my breath. All she said was that she would talk to my brother about the money she gave him and try and get him to pay her back. She says she understands how I feel but that there was nothing she could do about it. She doesn't have the money to give to me and she knows my brother will never pay her back. I feel better that I got it out but nothing will ever come of it so I will always be resentful about it. She kept changing the subject and turning it around to being about her and how she went through so much when my dad died. I told her she wasn't the only one that lost him and she said it was different for her. It was, I understand that but I hate that she minimizes my pain because of the pain she felt. I lost him too. I feel like no one really gets that... Anywho something fun now!

A. Age: ...26- for another month anyway!
B. Bed size: Queen, shared with DH, Ellie & occasionally Collin.
C. Chore you dislike: Dishes & cleaning the bath tub
D. Dogs: Ellie- peke-a-poo, Bree- border collie mix
E. Essential start to your day: Shower otherwise I'll never get up!
F. Favorite color: Pink
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'2
I. Instruments you play(ed): Flute & Trumpet in Jr High. I sucked though!
J. Job title: Head Teller at a bank
K. Kids: Collin- 7 months
L. Live: Illinois
M. Mom’s name: I'd rather not say on here sorry! Starts w/E
N. Nicknames: Jay Bird, Jaymo, Jameson
O. Overnight hospital stays: Having Collin
P. Pet peeves: People that scam the government for free money!
Q. Quote from a movie: Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
R. Righty or lefty: Lefty
S. Siblings: Brother 7 years older than me
T. Time you wake up: 5:30
U. Underwear: ? yep gotta have those
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Cauliflower
W.What makes you run late: Collin spitting up or pooping when its time to leave!
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, ankle, uterus
Y. Yummy food you make: I'm a horrible cook
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Monkeys
Now it is YOUR turn....

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm sorry talking to your mom didn't work out exactly but I hope it made you feel at least somewhat better. That's really terrible she minimizes your feelings re: your father's passing. She may have lost a husband, partner, lover, etc but you also lost a father. The man who helped create you. That's nothing to "poo poo" at ((HUGS))

Robin said...

Errg... I'm glad you got to say what you needed, but you're right, you are probably going to keep feeling the resentment. However, you have done what you can about it and at least you were able to let her know how you feel.

Don't you love those unexpected puke or poo moments?