Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Answers

Thanks for all the comments ladies! I'm still trying to figure out what I really want this blog to be about but for now I'll answer the questions that were asked a few days ago... Are you and Jake going to TTC again? Yes, we plan to TTC probably when Collin is 2 or so. We plan to DIY for about 6 months and then see my RE again and start the IVF process. If so, when? Well I already answerd that, hehe, but I do believe when Collin's a few years old. I could change my mind though! How has being parents changed your relationship with DH? Yes, how could it not? Our whole life is different w/Collin being here. We don't get much time alone together. Okay ZERO time alone together. We're tired & cranky so we pretty much just go through the steps and go to bed. Hopefully things will slow down for us so we can spend a bit more time just the 2 of us. Has being a parent changed your social life much? Not really... we didn't go out much before he was born anyway. Most of our friends had kids & I was distancing myself from them while TTC. Now that he's here we bring him w/us when we go somewhere and just come home early. If our friends don't want him there then that's just too damn bad!

4 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

Excited to hear you will be trying again in the future! :)
I agree, becoming a parent has changed our relationship as well..and we barely had a social life before so that didn't change much! :)
Thanks for answering them!

Robin said...

Collin is a doll.. I'm so happy for you Jayme.

I don't mean to pry but are you on birth control? I'm not judging if you are just shocked because it seems like most former IFers are never on it!

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Robin- I'm not on birth control. We are using condoms. Well kinda. I hate those things so sometimes we don't use them. Just do the pull out method *wink*. The only way I will ever go on BCP again is if my cycles go crazy & I'll have to because of ENDO and such. So far my cycles are pretty good so hopefully it stays that way!

Morgan Owens said...

I hate condoms too..it feels so weird using them when you're married haha! :)