Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

7 months stats & updates on ME

Gosh I'm a horrible blogger. I'm so sorry girls. I have been reading but usually do it at 2am bottle feedings and don't get around to commenting much. Here's some updates on us!
  • Collin turned 7 months on Friday. Holy crap. Where does the time go? Seems like yesterday I was still pregnant and now he's sitting up and almost crawling. He's eating like a pig. He eats a fruit & oatmeal for breakfast, fruit & a veggie for lunch, a veggie, meat & sometimes fruit for dinner. PLUS bottles! He has some chunky thighs! haha. I need to upload some recent pictures. He changes every day. He's constantly doing something new and more advanced. He's just growing up too fast! I can't believe I'll be planning his birthday in just a few months!
  • Now for my update- I have some sort of a cyst on my vaginal wall. Gross. Dh noticed it a few weeks ago so we were waiting to see if it got bigger and it has. It started out the size of a raisin & now its more like the size of a pea. I'm going to wait a bit longer and see my GYNO about it. I just really hate to go the the doctor and pay another $2200 this year. I have no idea how much it would even cost to get removed or what the hell it even is but from what I've researched its probably this. Wonderful. My lady parts are stupid. I just want to be normal. Is that too much to ask for? GRR. I'll keep you posted on that one!
  • Last night (Saturday) we went to St. Lou.is MO w/people from my work. The bank paid for our hotel room and we go to do whatever we wanted. It was a nice getaway for DH & I for the night. We went out to dinner w/people from work. Went to a bar w/a live band and was in bed at the hotel by 10:30! We are getting old! It was a good time but I was ready to get home & see my little man. We were away from him for 24hrs. The longest we've been apart. Before we fell asleep Dh & I looked at pics of him on my phone. I'm in love ;)
  • I hope you ladies are well & I will try and come out of the bloggy closet & comment more often. My prayers are w/you girls always! We are due for some good news around here!

4 comments:

Robin said...

Ugh...sorry about the cyst. Does it hurt? I hope it is resolved soon.

YAY you got a little bit of a mini vacation! It is sooo important that you guys still get to have some alone time. :) I'm glad you had fun.

A Wife and a Teacher said...

I'm glad y'all had a good night away! I hope that your cyst clears up soon.

^J^ said...

Glad you got to get away and BONUS that your bank pais for it!!

I think my SIL had one of those types of cysts'....Hope your's can be trated easily.

Christina said...

I had a vaginal wall cyst too. Mine was a gartner duct cyst, look that one up to see if maybe that's what it is. I had my removed but ended up staying the night in the hospital since it was close to my urethra but I never needed any pain meds afterwards.