Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bye bye princess

Wednesday the world lost a princess.... my friend Kellie lost her 4month old daughter Madison. They do not know exactly what happened but she stopped breathing at the baby sitters. My heart breaks for her & her family. No parent should ever have to bury their child. I can't think of anything other than Kellie & her husband and their loss. I can't imagine what she is going through right now. I don't want to imagine it. They are experiencing the worst thing that could ever happen to a parent. Ever. Please go over to her blog and send her some love. May you rest in peace Princess Maddie.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I say always hug your children you never know when it could be the last my heart goes out to your friend no mother or father should ever have to deal with this. We shouldn't bury our children, our children should bury us.

Robin said...

Their blog is so heartbreaking. How awful. I can't deal with stuff like that. Life can be so unfair.