Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

6 month pictures!

We got Collin's pictures taken here. I think they turned out really well! For some reason the pictures they enhanced aren't online so the really good ones aren't on here. Boo. I hope you like!

I have a 4 day weekend! It's Sunday already but I'm looking forward to spending some quality time w/Collin Monday & Tuesday, just the 2 of us. I hope the weather is nice so we can go for a walk or something!

I think this week has been one of the worst blogger friend week. If you haven't done so already please stop by Kellie's blog and send her some hugs for the loss of her daughter. Also, Sherry recently had a failed IVF cycle. I know how hard those can be so please go show her some love as well. She's being strong and I hope she can stay that way. Here's to the FET working girl!

7 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

I hope you have a fabulous time with your little man.

Thank you for the well wishes. I have hope for the FET. I am not sure when we will get to do it.

elephantscanremember said...

The photos are so good! That little boy is a cutie.

Jenn said...

Your little boy is just a cutie!!!

I've gone over to Kellie's blog... and every time I do i just break down in tears. How can one get through such a heart break? I know for me... I don't think I'd be able to go on. But she is strong. Just hug my kids tighter.

E said...

Adorable!!

Allison said...

What an adorable family!! :) Have a great couple of days with your little man!

Steph O. said...

Those are great pics. He's adorable & I love the red hair!

Kellie's blog is so sad. I can't imagine the sadness she's going through. I hope she is getting as much IRL support as online.

Charlotte said...

Very cute. Time is just flying!

I went off of fb but am back to blogging, and stopping by to say Hi!