Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

It's time to paaaarrrtaay!

I have my work Christmas party tonight and I am soooo excited! I don't get out much these days so it will be nice to have a few drinks and let loose! Collin is staying the night at DH's parents. I say I'm excited now but I will be non stop talking about him and thinking about him all night! I hope he sleeps good for them. Last night he was up at 3:00 for a bottle and then at 4:15 Dh just rocked him a bit and he was back to sleep until 6:30 this morning. Not to shabby! After he gets to feeling better we are going to start sleep training. It wont be fun but we have to. He's eating bananas w/his cereal now and loves them! Welp I gotta get to cleaning!

~I'm not doing to good on this 365 posts in 1 year... I missed yesterday!

1 comment:

A Wife and a Teacher said...

I hope you have a great night! I'm sure you will miss Collin a lot but have fun!!!