Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

I will try....

I will try and do 365 posts this year. It will be hard but I will try! It's hard to find the time to get on here right now but I will do my best! Thank you all for the advice on my mommy issues. I will keep you posted on how it goes. I'm chickening out to say something right now but I'm sure it will get to me bad enough that I wont stay quiet for long. DH took Collin to the doc today and it turns out that he has an ear infection on top of his terrible cold. He's on antibiotics so hopefully that clears it up. If the cold isn't better in 3 days we go back w/possible steroids & breathing treatments. My poor baby. This pic was taken over the weekend. Wouldn't think he was sick huh? He cracks me up! Getting quite the personality!



2 comments:

Angie said...

Yay! From a long-time follower (I followed you here from WebMD) but one who rarely commented, I look forward to "hearing" from you. I just think your little boy is darling!

A Wife and a Teacher said...

Poor baby, I hope he feels better soon. Good luck with 365 posts!