Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Before & after
It's time to say goodbye to 2010 and hello to 2011. What a year it has been. Looking back on the year, I'd have to say it's been the best yet!

Dec 2009- Yes this was last year but so note worthy. I got my BFP. One of the greatest day's of my life.

Jan 2010- Rang in the new year with some friends. Got released from the RE and publicly announced our pregnancy. A huge sigh of relief at passing the all critical first Trimester.

Feb 2010-Nothing to exciting happened that I recall.

March 2010- Found out we were having a BOY! One of my favorite moments. Starting picking out stuff colors/theme for his room right away!

April 2010- I turned 26 & Dh turned 28. First trip to the ER due to an allergic reaction from UTI meds. Yeah.

May 2010- My best friends wedding! Nothing like being 6mo pregnant and looking like a cow in a bridesmaids dress!

June 2010- My baby shower. Collin got tones of stuff! My cousin also got married. Got to see lots of family I hadn't seen in years. Good times.

July 2010- Celebrated the 4th w/good friends.

Aug 2010- My poor aunt Marion passed away. Such a great woman. Miss her lots! 4 days later Collin arrives! Perfect in every way! They say when one life ends, one life begins. I believe it.

Sept 2010- Just hanging w/Collin. Trying to figure out how to be a good mommy!

Oct 2010- Back to work. That sucked. Collin's first shots. That sucked. Collin's first Halloween. That was cool. =)

Nov 2010- Thanksgiving at my Mom's. Good food! Wish I had some right now =) Collin tried taters. He liked them!

Dec 2010-Busy busy! Christmas! Open House! Collin's first Christmas! He got lots of stuff!!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Sounds like a great year! You have come so far... :)

Julie said...

I'm glad your year was so wonderful. I hope this next one is just as good.