Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

He's sick

My poor baby is sick. He started vomiting and having diarrhea on Saturday and has had it ever since. I took him to the doctor today and they said he has this. Poor baby. I feel so bad for him and I wish I could just take his place. He's been in fairly good spirits though. He was supposed to get his picture taken today but we will have to reschedule. DH stayed home w/him Monday morning and I stayed home w/him Monday afternoon. I was off today. Tomorrow DH is staying home w/him and hopefully he is better by Thursday but if not I will be staying home w/him. This means measly paycheck for us this week. I'm out of PTO days from my maternity leave & DH doesn't get PTO days so that pretty much sucks. I'll keep you girls updated.. send my little guy some fast recovery vibes please!

3 comments:

JennaDee said...

I'm sorry he is sick. Are you giving him pedilyte?

elephantscanremember said...

(hugs) I am sorry he's ill. I hope he recovers very quickly.

Jen said...

Hey there,
Not like it makes it any better but lots of young infants get this and it's the time of the year for rotavirus. Just make sure that he is staying hydrated and he should be okay in a few days. I would also suggest that you wash all of his toys in a bleach solution to kill all of the germs.
Good luck to you guys and hope Collin feels better fast.