Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Damn.

  • I still haven't started my period since Collin's birth. What actually made me think my cycles would be regular now? I was hoping to not have to go on BCP but if my cycles are all screwed up I'll have to. If I don't start this weekend I plan to 1- take a HPT LOL why bother right? 2- call my RE to see if he will continue seeing me for my yearly and help me get my cycles on track. I love my RE so it's totally worth the 2 hour drive to see him. I just hope he will keep seeing me... My OB doctor I liked but he doesn't deliver anymore after this year and I HATE the other 2 in this clinic. Therefore I pretty much refuse to go back there. Damn.
  • Our furnace isn't working. Woke up to 68 degrees in my house. Not cool when you have a 3 month old at home. DH is going to see if he can fix it but if not we'll have to call the heating guys which will cost a pretty penny. Damn.
  • Did I say I'm broke? Yep. All my bills from Collins birth came in wiping out the savings account pretty good. Day care, Collins health ins... ahhhh. I just wish money weren't an issue. I wouldn't want to be rich but just comfortable would be nice. We need to really work on our budget or the little bit left in savings will be gone. We don't have any credit card debt so that good but... I just feel better knowing there is money in saving if something comes up. Like a furnace going out perhaps? Damn.

4 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

Sucks about the furnace! Yes, savings is nice to have in this situation for sure. When is a normal time to get AF after giving birth? I have no idea!!

Southern Queen of the Crazies said...

:o/

M said...

I know what you mean about needing to have a nest egg in the bank "just in case"

And I hear ya on the furnace thing... happened to us in the dead of winter.... not fun!

About the AF... Austin slept through the night at about 8 weeks (juneish) and it took until August to get AF... I do pump though so it might not be a good comparison... Do you think 5 days of Provera would maybe do the trick and jumpstart things again??

I'm hoping and praying my AF's regulate too.

Take care!!

Robin said...

Don't worry about your AF yet, Jayme. It's still pretty soon for things to get back to normal even for those people who do get back to normal. You probably have about 6 months before worrying about it. You nursed a bit at the beginning and that adds time to that time table, too. Hang in there!