Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

2 month stats!

Collin had his 2 month check up on Friday. He weighed 12lb & was 22 1/2 inches long. That put him in the 60% for weight & 30% on height. Short & chubby =) DH's family runs on the short side so we knew he'd be a little dude =) He got his shots today and did great! He got one in each leg and cried for maybe a minute after and now he's napping. What a big boy he's getting to be! I'm sure once he wakes up he wont be in the best of moods though. He's still sleeping great through the night... last night he went to bed around 8 & didn't get up until 5:30 this morning. He's taking 4-5oz every 2 1/2-3 hours. We've straited out his tummy problems and he's starting to be such a happy boy. He smiles and coos. I love it!! Every time he smiles at me it makes me realize more and more how lucky I am and how worth every surgery, shot and BFN I got, every tear. All worth it. Never forgotten but so worth it! Yesterday was my first day back at work. Amazingly enough it went well. My mom's watching Collin this week so that made it easier. I get to see him on my lunch hour. He starts daycare next Tuesday. That will be the hard part. I plan to go there on my lunch hour at least the first day! I know it will all work out... just hard leaving him. Well I better get off here and get a few things done before he wakes up from his nap. Hope you ladies are doing well!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

I'm glad to hear that Collin is such a happy little boy. I can't believe it has already been 2 months.

Jen said...

Two months already huh? That sure did go by fast. I'm glad Collin is doing well. Hope you do ok, on your first day back to work.

nancy said...

His stats sounds great. You've got a nice and healthy little boy on your hands.

Ah, back to work. I really need a job. I send Karl to daycare twice a week, even though I'm home, because I believe daycare is a great thing. He gets socialized with the other kids and used to someone else, besides family, to watch him. I think daycare makes kids so well rounded. Collin will do fine but I'm sure you'll have some tears when you drop them off. He'll do great!

Steph O. said...

I'm glad he's doing well & is healthy. Baby fat is cute & it all melts off once they get moving. ;)

I hope going back to work went well for you!

^J^ said...

Whoa, he's growing like a weed!! Good to hear he's a healthy boy. And so nice to hear from you again! Hope the work/daycare goes smoothly.