Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

MIA

Sorry girls... my computer broke AGAIN so I have been MIA lately. I'm borrowing my FIL's laptop today but hopefully my computer will be fixed soon. I don't really have much to report... Collin is still doing really good. Getting up around 1am and 4am in the night which is pretty darn good if you ask me! I'm trying to get him on a schedule and so far we are doing well. We have bath time at 7:30 then bottle and Goo.d Night Mo.on book at 8 then it's bed time! Now we just need a morning routine and we're pretty much set! He's starting to get a little fussy so I better get going. Hope you ladies are well!

2 comments:

Steph O. said...

Good to hear from ya! :)

(i love g.n. moon!)

Julie said...

Glad to hear that you are doing well and able to get Collin on a schedule.