Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

This feels good!

Today has went perfectly! Collin has took a bottle of breast milk every 2-2 1/2 hours and I've been able to pump every 3 and gotten 2oz+ every time! Seems to be working great. Last night we gave him a formula bottle at 11:30ish and he didn't wake up until 2:30ish. We then nursed at 2:30, 4:30 and about 6:30. When we actually got up around 8:30we started the day w/a breast milk bottle and pumping. I've been pumping when he's sleeping. I feel such a wave of relief. I just hope I'm not jumping the gun here & this actually works! We ran a few errands today- ordered our pictures, went to the post office, stopped by my grandpa's, and got BK for lunch. Fun stuff! haha. He did really good... got a bit fussy in the car but not bad. It's been a good day so far! Hope everyone is doing well! I've been trying my best to keep up w/everyone but if I've missed anything please forgive me!

4 comments:

Steph O. said...

Congrats Jayme! Collin is darling! :)

Julie said...

I'm so glad that you are getting more time between feedings. Hopefully this sort of schedule will continue.

^J^ said...

Yay!! Hope the new schedule works out for ya. ;)

Robin said...

Sounds like its working! yay!