Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Collin's First Photo Shoot!

Hi girls! I don't have time to post the pics that we took at the hospital but he had a photo shoot today at the hospital! I know the owner of this place and she came up to the hospital and took these pics for FREE! She is starting the "Hello World" package and wanted to use him as one of her models. Woohoo!! Anywho... go to here hit client viewing at the bottom and then children, pick Collin and password is collin. The more photo shopped ones should be on the "Hello World" link soon. Hope you guys like! We think he's pretty awesome!

16 comments:

JennaDee said...

i couldn't get the link to work :(

Coco said...

Wouldn't work for me either :(

Tanya said...

It worked for me but I had to take off the first part with bloggerdotcom and just put in the portraitsbyjafa.com.

HE is adorable!!!

myhopefulheart said...

What a cutie! Congratulations Jayme!

^J^ said...

He is absolutely adorable Jayme!!! I cried when I saw the pictures of you holding him and the first family photo!! So precious! I know you and Jake are beyond thrilled, congratulations!!! =)

Sweet Pea said...

Beautiful pics ! Hope you all are doing well.

Robin said...

He is really, really cute. He doesn't have any of that blotchy scrunchy newborn look either. He just looks precious!!!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful pictures Jayme- he is too adorable!

elephantscanremember said...

So incredibly cute! You look really good too. I can't wait to watch this boy grow.

AJ48 said...

Oh my he is soo cute!!! Very nice pictures. And I have to say that I am very jealous...you look so good for just having a baby a few days ago. I was a hot mess!!! hahaha

Congrats again Jayme!!

lparsons15 said...

Gorrgeous pics..You look amazing and he is stunning! Congratulations on your beautiful little boy!

JandKStaats said...

Jayme.. He is so cute and you look great!!!!!!!! Congrats again.

ssbean said...

He is so perfect. Congratulations on your little miracle.

Misty Dawn said...

I love them!!

M said...

I'm crying tears of joy for you Jayme. What a beautiful miracle.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.