Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Still hanging out!

Not much to report... still having contractions sporadically. I'm working part time next week to rest up and get prepared! Next appt is Tuesday at 4... if I haven't went into labor yet that is =) I'll keep you girls posted!! I may borrow my FIL laptop to give a quick update from the hospital or have DH just put something quick on here when he comes home for the dogs. I don't want to leave you ladies in the dark!! Hope all is well w/you girls... sorry I've been a bad commenter lately, my mind is just scattered. I've been trying to keep up w/reading though!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Good luck!! Keep us posted.. :)

Allison said...

Good luck!!! :-) I've said it before, I'll say it again... seems like just yesterday you got that BFP. :)

ssbean said...

Yes, please don't leave us hanging, lol. It scares me anytime you go days w/out a post.
Totally understandable about the scattered brain. Just make sure you do NOT lock your keys in your car...it's no fun, trust me. Did it the day before we had to be at the hospital to deliver Ellie.