Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Houston we have dilation!

Just got back from my OB appt and I'm dilated to a 2-3 and my cervix has started thinning. He could be here any day or could be weeks away but at least it's progress!! I had some more contractions in the night that were somewhat painful but still very, very mild. I'm hoping to make it to Sunday at least. I'm supposed to work this week so I'd like to finish that out then I'm ready!! I have to say getting checked for dilation sucks ass. It was not a comfortable experience what so ever! I'll keep you girls posted!

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How exciting! Getting checked does really suck- and if they try to strip your membranes ouch! For me it wasn't so much them stripping them (although I didn't get a good strip) it was them attempting to do it. Mother(insert expletive). Before you know it you'll be holding Collin :-)

E said...

I can't believe this. It went by so darn fast!

Lots of luck to you.

Robin said...

That's gotta be what those contractions were about..! Great job! Some people can be in full on labor for hours and not make that much progress. It sounds like you are headed in the right direction!

^J^ said...

Hehe! Your title made me giggle!!

Yay for progress. I am super excited for you! It won't be long now!!!!!!

Allison said...

SQUEEEEEEEE!!! SO CLOSE!!!! Can't wait to "greet" Collin and to see some pics!!

Misty Dawn said...

Wow can't believe he is almost here, what fun!

M said...

Yay!!! So exciting!

elephantscanremember said...

I can't wait to see pictures of that little guy!

Jen said...

WAHOO!!!! I can't wait to see his cute little face.

Julie said...

Wow, it's gone by so fast (At least for me as a bystander). Can't wait to meet him!

ssbean said...

No joke it hurts like crazy, you are senstive down there. That's exciting girl, that you are starting to make progress. After several days of induced labor that's as far as I got, not quite to 3cm's. So sounds like your body is doing what it should. Now to just know when it's the real thing. The question all have.