Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

Contractions

Been feeling them all day. They are sporadic. Sometimes its 2 hours and sometimes its 10 min apart. It feels like menstrual cramps and my belly gets really tight. Having some awesome lower back pain as well. It's getting so close, I'm excited and nervous all in one. Bags are packed for the most part and ready to go! I can't believe this, I still can't. I don't think the shock will ever wear off.

I can't wait to meet you Collin, but not tonight. You need to stay put another week at least okay? =)

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

O how exciting! I hope the lil guy stays in at least one more week for ya though!

Sarah said...

YEAH!!! I know you are so excited! Praying for a smooth delivery and healthy baby!!

^J^ said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!! Stay put for one more week little guy....then you can make your debut!! Jayme, I'm so excited for you, keep us posted.

Robin said...

You have GOT to be dialating by now! When do you get checked?!

M said...

i'm so excited Jayme!!!