Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

36 week belly pic!

As requested! 36 week belly pic! I think I actually look smaller in this pic than some of the past weeks. This was taken last night after I supposedly dropped Wednesday. Maybe that's why? Groin pain is a bit better today but def still there. May have started the BH contractions as well. They don't hurt but I just feel my belly getting tighter. Could just be Collin moving around too, I'm not sure. I think I'm just over analyzing every little feeling right now. I can't believe he'll be here w/in the next 3-4 weeks. Totally crazy! I'll keep you girls posted w/the progress!

~Oh this picture is taken in my bathroom (same place as the others) that we are remodeling! This is our new tub w/primer on the walls. Ya like? Should be done tomorrow! Woohoo!!

7 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

You are tiny and so cute! I can't wait to see pictures of him.

E said...

You look so great

^J^ said...

You look absolutely fabulous!!! Pregnancy def looks great on you girlie!

I thought that looked like a new tub/shower. Your bathroom looks like it's comin' right along.

M said...

You look wonderful!

Sometimes I think back on a year ago and just think about how much life has changed. I'm sure you think of that too sometimes. Isn't it amazing! We are so lucky.

I am so excited for what the next month will bring for you :)

Robin said...

You look the same except for your belly!! That's awesome.

He'll be here before you know it!

Allison said...

You look amazing! So close!!

Christina said...

You look so cute! I can't believe it'll only be 3-4 weeks.