Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

35 weeks!

5 more weeks to go! God willing! I had a bit of a scare today... this morning I was ~cough~ taking a poo ~cough~ and after I wiped the front I noticed some blood mixed w/discharge on the tp. My first thought was oh my god... I'm having my bloody show! So I pick up the "What to expect" book and start reading and sure enough that's what it seemed to be. I called the Dr's office as soon as it opened this morning and they said to just keep an eye on it since I haven't been having any contractions or cramping. Hopefully it was just an isolated incident caused from the BM. Freaked me the hell out though! I feel fine so I'm sure it was nothing but Collin needs to stay in there an cook a bit longer!! I'm still sleeping horribly and been really tired but other than that I'm doing really good. I had a doctors appt yesterday and things seem to be going well, baby seems to be right on track. I have my Strep B test next week and start getting my cervix checked every week until D Day! I can't believe I have 5 more weeks at most left until I meet my little guy. Amazing. Simply amazing!! We've bought everything for him that we didn't get off our registry but still need...

Bottles- to use after I go back to work and have to pump
Baby monitor- sold out at Wally World
Clothes- got a tun at the shower but I feel like I need more! Going shopping w/MIL in a few weeks at C.ar.ter.s as part of my shower gift from her.

After those few things we will be ready and it's time to work on myself! I'm going to start getting my bag ready for the hospital and need to get some new PJ type pants and slippers. I also plan to get some pretty panties to have for after and use my old crappy ones after he's born and I'm bleeding like crazy! Bought my breast pump Monday. $400 flippin dollars on the pump & 2 bras! Geesh! I hope I can actually breastfeed or I'm out some dough! I spent the extra cash on the hands free Me.d.e.la pump. Since I have to work FT I needed a good one that was fast so I can get er done during my lunch hour. Okay I've blabbed too much... I need to do some dishes and clean up the house a bit.

Love you ladies! Praying for you all! Some treatment cycles are starting up for you guys... I'm really excited and have my fingers crossed for some BFP's this month!!

10 comments:

^J^ said...

Holy crap girl! You are so freakin close!! I'm excited for you and hope everything continues to go smoothly for you.

elephantscanremember said...

Your pregnancy seems to have flown by somehow! I am excited to see your little guy.

Julie said...

Collin is going to be here so soon! I'm so excited for you.

Elizabeth said...

Girl you need to update more LoL! I can't believe how close you are!

I don't know what kind of bottles you are planning on using but I have Playtex Drop-ins that have seriously like never been used. Delilah never took a bottle although we tried our darndest. Anywhoo if you want them they're yours because even when we have another one I won't be using them.

E-mail me if you're interested (elizmw83@ptd.net)

Sweet Pea said...

5 weeks away...holy moly batman ! Hopefully the time will fly by quickly and you will be holding little Collin in your arms soon !

Allison said...

You're almost there!!!! Your momma wants to meet you, little Collin, but stay put just a bit longer. :)

AJ48 said...

Wow...5 weeks left....so close....!!! I cant wait to see your little one!!!

Misty Dawn said...

Sheesh where did the time go?? We are still waiting for those pics!

ssbean said...

I'm so excited for you. Your pregnancy has flown by from my end.

higretchen said...

Good luck Jayme! I can't believe you are 35 weeks! The hospital should also give you "fancy pants" as my nurse called them. Disposable undies - love it. You might think you'd never wear such a thing, but..... =) Congrats to you - so happy for your & DH!

- Gretchen (BBFisher, webmd)