Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

33 week update!

Hi ladies! Technically I'm not 33 weeks until tomorrow but I thought I'd do a quick update since I haven't in a few weeks. Starting to swell a bit in my hands, feet & face but nothing to bad. Back is starting to hurt and just all around been tired from sleeping like crap. All & all I'm feeling good though! Had an appt yesterday and things are looking good. Go back in another 2 weeks & then start going every week and getting checked for dilation! Holy crap is this moving along quickly! I have my baby shower this Sunday- my friends pulled through & I'm thinking it's going to be a great time! I can't wait =) I hope you ladies are well and as always finger crossed & praying for you all!!
~A big shout out to Sherry (ssbean) on her BFP!~

4 comments:

^J^ said...

HOLY CRAP! Only 49 days to go, you are so freakin' close girl! I can't even imagine the nervous/excitement you must be feeling right now. You better try and get some sleep over the next few weeks, otherwise you're going to be sooo tired when baby comes. :) I'm glad your friends are giving you a shower, hope you get loads of gifts!

ps - As always, thanks for praying for the rest of us. I always tear up a little when I see you haven't forgotten me(us)! May God bless you abundantly for your kindness! ;)

Allison said...

WOOHOO!!!! Glad things are going so well - you definitely deserve it! :)

Sweet Pea said...

I just saw your ticker and you are so close now ! I am so HAPPY for you !

Robin said...

Enjoy every minute of that baby shower!! You deserve it :)

And we want pictures... !