Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

30 Week Belly Pic!


As requested! Sorry I haven't been good at getting these on here. I will try and keep up better as my belly is growing at a rapid rate these days! We had our first labor & delivery class last night. It was.... interesting. I originally thought I wanted to go all natural and not take any pain meds... I totally change my mind! After watching that video I am plain terrified. Still doing good... just not sleeping much and still having the groin pain. I wake up about 3 times a night to pee and just can't get comfortable and I'm always hot. Bring on the rest of Summer! LOL. We have our last u/s on Monday so I'll get those pics on here as well. Can't wait to see the little guy one last time before I get to actually hold him in my arms. Amazing. I am so blessed. I wish all you ladies the same. I'm always thinking of you girls. Anyway... hope you ladies have a great weekend. Sending you lots & lots of ((((HUGS))))

6 comments:

Sarah said...

AWWW! You look so cute!! I just love baby bellies!! Glad you are still doing good!

AJ48 said...

You look great girl!!! Not much longer now... :)

elephantscanremember said...

You're already 30 weeks?!!! You do look very good.

Robin said...

You look great!

There is nothing wrong with wanting to go natural and then changing your mind. It really, REALLY hurts and if you are in labor for a long time you get really exhausted. That isn't good for you, your mental health, your DH, or the baby so if it comes down to it and you take the epidural, I wouldn't sweat it. I knew going in I was going to have one and I am not lying to say that my labor was ~almost~ pleasant after my epidural and hellacious before. After the epi I was alert, the baby was alert, and I was in control and remember all of it. And I don't feel like a failure or less of a mom!

joven said...

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com

Misty Dawn said...

Wow you look great! Finally a belly. LOL