Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Well this pissed me off...

Vent time ladies! So I'm at my in laws enjoying a cookout when my SIL proceeds to tell me what her cousin said about me the other day. Apparently this girl that barely even knows me but is friends w/my cousin said "I heard Jayme still isn't eating. I feel sorry for her baby." WTF! First of all I've never had an eating problem. I eat what I want, when I want. Lucky for me I just don't gain much weight. I've always been like this and my mom is the same way. I've gained 20lb so far in my pregnancy which is text book freaking perfect. I can't even believe that this chick said this about me and it pisses me off that she feels sorry for my baby! Like he isn't getting enough nutrients or something. I'd be damned if I were to deprive my baby of something because I don't want to gain weight. Who the fuck does she think she is? Of all that I went through to even get pregnant and she thinks I'd be worried about gaining some pregnancy weight. Whatever. DH says I shouldn't even worry about it, she's a moron, who cares. I just want to hunt her down and punch her in the nose & my cousin who supposedly told her this crap to begin with. UGH!

7 comments:

Allison said...

Your baby is DAMN lucky to have you, and I am positive that you haven't taken a second of this for granted.

So that girl... and your cousin... can SUCK IT.

So there.

Robin said...

What the heck? That would really piss me off, too. I would also be pissed at my cousin for passing along such baloney.

You are doing the best that you can and gaining just perfectly so those bitches can (I agree with Allison) suck it!

Anonymous said...

I always heard that you should beware of the person who "just HAS to tell you what so-and-so said".

Often their intentions are just as cruel.

((HUGS))

People are idiots, and for some reason when you're pregnant or a mom, they feel like you're fair game for their idle gossip.

E said...

I second Anonymous...

and Allison....She can SUCK IT

elephantscanremember said...

Allison said it perfectly... .

Christina said...

Some people are just plain dumb. Why would your cousin even bother telling you something like that too, it's like one of those things that someone should just keept to themselves knowing it could upset the person it's about.

And your baby is very lucky to have you!

Kristin said...

One thing I have learned is that there are a lot of people out there who absolutely love judging pregnant women (and mothers). Nothing makes them happier than finding something they think you are doing "wrong" and judging you for it (whether you are actually doing anything "wrong" or not). If they can't find anything, they will just make something up. I know it's easier said than done, but try to not let these types of sad, bitter people bother you.