Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's hump day!

Hi Ladies! It's Wednesday! Thank heavens. I'm off this weekend. 3 days! Woohoo! DH and I are going shopping Saturday for some maternity jeans & shelving for our little guys closet. After that the room is pretty much done. There isn't much on the walls but I figure that will come in time. I'm 29 weeks today! I know you ladies are wanting a belly pic. I PROMISE I will post my 30 week one next week. I had a OB appt on Monday and things are looking good still. No problems other than the groin pain. Doc said he's probably just laying head down pressing on a nerve. Our next appt is June 7Th & we get an u/s! Yeah! Can't wait to see his cute face again! Next Thursday we have our first labor & delivery class! I'm really excited! I can't believe how fast everything is going. Oh an my boobs have started leaking Colostrum, which is a premilk that the baby will feed off of until my milk comes in. They have been hurting pretty badly so I figured it was coming. I now get to wear the lovely breast pads in my bra! No more boobie touching for my hubs!

Our A/C is fixed! Ahh thank god. Apparently the fan motor broke. It cost $245.00 to fix but man was it worth it! There was no way I was going to spend another night in this house w/out it. It was up to 87 in my house at one point. I ended up sleeping in nothing but my underwear on the couch. Our couch is leather and man was my sweaty body sticking to it! I'm sure it was a site to see!

Hope all is well w/you girls!!

2 comments:

Steph O. said...

Woohoo! You're almost 3/4 of the way there! I'm excited to see updated pics next wk!

It's a good thing that your milk is coming in already, right? Like, does it mean that you won't have to worry about it not coming in? I had no idea all the diff problems there could be w/BFing! I hope this means that'll go smoothly for you.

Woohoo for a/c! Really, waaaay too hot to not have it & esp pg! :)

Robin said...

I'm soooo glad the a/c got fixed! What a relief. And you will love having a leather couch when the baby comes home. There's nothing like a leather couch to make cleaning up puke, spit up, leaky boobs, diaper leaks, etc. super easy!