Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

My poor pee hole

Ugh... this UTI is NOT getting any better. I'm on day 4 of antibiotics and it just seems to be getting worse. My pee hole just throbs. I feel like there is something stuck in there. I took a hot bath last night, didn't work. I ended up putting a heating pad on low and sticking it between my legs. I finally feel asleep. I got up to pee a few times in the night and was okay, woke up this morning and BAM it's back. I just don't understand why the antibiotics aren't making me feel better... this is just a miserable feeling.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Not trying to diagnose you, but that is how I felt when I actually had kidney stones. They were small enough not to hurt when they moved until they got to the exit and that was excruciating. I got them alot when I was preg with my little girl. Again, not trying to sound like a know-it-all, but maybe something you can check into if it continues.

Hope you start feeling better!

Julie said...

I so sorry to her that the antibiodics aren't helping. I hope your pee hole can get some relief.

Robin said...

Poor pee hole :( That sucks!

Allison said...

:( That sucks!!! Hope you feel better soon!

Christina said...

I agree with Tanya, could it be a kidney stone? I've had UTIs and my pee hole never hurt. Hope it all gets better soon though.