Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Miss me??

Hi girls! Sorry I've been gone... my computer at home was full of viruses and couldn't be saved. We now have a used computer that my IT guy from work had and was able to transfer my pics and such to this computer. What a mess! I hate not having a computer! I was able to check email & get on facebook a bit at work but I didn't want to get on here because I didn't want someone to find my blog at work! I hope everyone is well & please comment & give me your updates as I will probably never get through all the posts since I've been away.

On baby news... I had my 24 week appt on Tuesday and things went well. Baby boy is doing great! We now start going every 3 weeks. My next appt I get to take the lovely glucose test which I hear is pretty nasty stuff! I'm so excited to be going every 3 weeks now... his arrival will be here before I know it! We've done our registry for the shower, the room is almost complete.. and now we wait! He's quite the little mover. I'm constantly getting kicked, not sure when the kid sleeps! Oh and did I fail to mention I have ANOTHER UTI INFECTION! Yeah, not fun what so ever. I feel much better today but I thought I was going to die yesterday. Apparently when you're pregnant you're more susceptible to them so I'm sure I'll have a few more before due day. Small price to pay for getting the incredible blessing I have. Other than the UTI I've been doing good. Sleeping is pretty difficult as my sides hurt when I sleep on them and I can't sleep on my back so I toss and turn a lot. I will get a belly pic on here soon... it's still on my camera so I'll have to get it on this new computer. Ugh computer... all my icons and everything are gone. GRRR. I hate viruses!

Don't forget to update me on what's going on in your lives! I hope all is well!

9 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

It's nice to have you back! Sorry about your computer. Blasted viruses!

I am about the same as usual. Today is cd7, so I have about a week and a half before o. My dh is going to see a urologist next month for his low morph. ~Fingers crossed~

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Thats great Sherry! I hope you get some answers & they can get him all fixed up! My fingers are crossed for you too =)

Morgan Owens said...

I know what you mean about hating not having a computer! Mason pushed the power button several timnes and crashed my hard drive, so we had to get that fixed and then a day later he spilled juice all in my keyboard so then that broke..ugh!
Anyways, I'm glad you are doing good and little baby boy is as well! :)

^J^ said...

Glad you have a working computer and you're back! Our computer had a gazillion viruses, but CPR I think it's going to make it. Ugh! Our next computer WILL be a mac!

That sucks that you have yet another UTI. (((hugs))) I get those a lot, so I'm sure I will have a ton when I get pg(see I'm being positive, I said when not if). But like you said, small price to pay! You probly already know this, but try a shallow bath as hot as you can take it. Works wonders!

Not much new here. I'm on cd3. AF showed up 4 days early, but I only bled for 1 full day so not sure what's going on with that. Other than that, I decided to buy my SIL's ring and we leave for vaca in 1 1/2 weeks!!...I answered your Q on my blog....sorry I guess I should've put it here. ;(

E said...

UTIs suck.

I hope you feel better soon. I am so glad I married a computer guy!!

Elizabeth said...

Ugh I just had a horrid computer virus too- luckily my DH was able to do a system restore & it was saved. Sorry you weren't as lucky!

I had a UTI when I was pregnant- thankfully it wasn't a really bad one. But after I was done taking the abx I went & bought some cranberry pills (or you could drink cranberry juice). That should help keep them away & then you don't have any more (or at the least, very few more).

Sweet Pea said...

Glad you are back ! Computer viruses & UTI's are the worst !!

Steph O. said...

Glad you're back! Computer viruses suck!

Sorry to hear about the UTI's, you wee prone to them before weren't you? It can't be much fun to have one with the baby kicking, hopefully he misses your bladder.

Not much in my world, I'm in the 2ww, but doubt I'm pg. I'll be sched follow up b/w soon to see if the Met is doing it's job. Then hopefully jumping on Clomid in the next couple months. FF is giving due dates of 2011 already!

Christina said...

Glad you're back! I had two UTI when I was pregnant and they sucked! I can't believe you only have 110 days left, it's going to go by so fast now!