Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Back to normal!

Thank god! I finally feel back to my self again. I can go about 2 hours w/out having to pee which I haven't been able to do in a week! I only woke up twice last night to pee! Ahh I'm so glad. I really thought I was going to go crazy. I just felt so helpless and felt like it was never going to go away. The new meds seem to be working and I haven't had any more of that nasty indigestion! WOOHOO! Today I'm 25 weeks. Wow, time flies. Thanks again for all your concern ladies =)

6 comments:

Julie said...

Yay! I'm glad that the meds are finally helping.

E said...

GLad you are feeling better!! congrats on 25 weeks! time is flying.

Caitlin said...

Thank goodness Jayme!!

Sweet Pea said...

Happy to hear you are feeling better !!

Christina said...

Glad you're feeling better!

mk said...

Oh good, I was starting to worry about ya momma! I can't believe your already 25 weeks! Little man will be here soon!