Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Appt Update

Hi ladies! Well the OB did an u/s of my bladder and an external exam. My bladder is emptying fine & the urethra looks good w/no blockage. Looks as though it's just a bad infection. He did change my antibiotic and if I'm not better by Wednesday they are going to reevaluate and possibly send me to a urologist. Fun, fun. I'm hoping this new antibiotic works and I get some sleep tonight. I did get to see baby's head in my u/s! It wasn't one of the nice u/s machines though so I really wouldn't have been able to tell it was his head if I didn't ask... I thought it was my bladder! Baby seems to be doing fine, HB was fine so I guess we'll just wait & see. Thanks for all your thoughts & concerns. Love you girls!

3 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

I hope the new medication clears it up. I understand your pain. (Hugs)

Sarah said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! :-)

^J^ said...

Feel bettter soon! Seriously hope you don't have to go to a urologist. But if you do, and they say they are doing a scope test(not sure since your pg) take Tylenol or whatever strong pain med you can take BEFORE going. They will tell you you don't need anything, but they are wrong! ((hugs)) I really hope you don't have to go through that.